Engineered to support your TEMPUR-Pedic® mattress on a sturdy, even surface, the TEMPUR-Flat™ high-profile split California king foundation is an essential component to your ultimate night's sleep. Stronger and more durable than other support platforms, it's designed to minimize motion transfer between sleep partners.
- Provides a durable, flat surface to support your TEMPUR-Pedic mattress (sold separately)
- 9" profile
- 30% lighter weight than previous construction with same weight capacity, strength and durability
- Helps reduce motion transfer between sleep partners
- Antimicrobial treatment hinders microorganisms, including dust mites
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
||Split California King
||No Assembly Required
||High Profile California King Foundation
||Split Cal King High Profile Flat Foundation
|Item Color Key
||TEMPUR High Profile California King Foundation
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||72''W x 84''D x 9''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.