What happens when the Beautyrest® SmartMotion™ adjustable base joins forces with the Sleeptracker® app" Astonishingly optimized sleep. With the Beautyrest® SmartMotion™ split king base 1.0 you can enjoy all the lifestyle benefits of an adjustable bed, plus the added functionality of Sleeptracker® technology. This highly accurate multistage sleep monitoring system captures precise readings of awake time, light, deep and REM sleep throughout the night, uncovering the full depth of your sleep patterns and ways to improve them. Key features include adjustable head and foot angles, the Sleeptracker® app, Zero G® preset position for raising the legs above the heart, wireless remote and more.
- Includes 2 Beautyrest® SmartMotion™ twin XL bases
- Adjustable head and foot angles
- 2-in-1 legs allow you to adjust height from 4" to 8" to suit your bed frame or make it easier to get in/out of bed
- Downloadable SleepTracker® app with dual sensors allows you to control the base using your compatible smartphone or tablet
- Zero G® preset position adjusts your legs to a higher level than your heart helping to relieve lower back pressure and promote circulation
- Snore relief setting
- Backlit wireless remote with pocket holder allows for precise head and foot adjustment
- 6-level massage system designed for head-to-toe pleasure
- 2 pre-set memory positions
- Battery backup lowering function
- Platform bed compatible
- 20-year limited warranty
||Smart Motion Base
||Smart Motion Base
|Item Color Key
||Smart Motion Smart Motion Base
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||76''W x 80''D x 8''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.